1 bunch spinach leaves
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp tomato puree
salt to taste
1½ tsp ginger
To be powder
1 tsp zeera powder
1 tsp dhania powder
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp khus khus
garam masala to sprinkle
- Boil the spinach leaves & grind to a fine paste.
- Heat oil and fry onion paste until golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic pastes and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mutton pieces, chilli powder, khus khus and salt. Fry over medium heat until meat is browned.
- Add the jeera powder, dhania powder, tomato powder, tomato puree and the ground spinach.
- Simmer & cover, stirring occasionally until mutton is tender.
- Sprinkle with garam masala and serve hot with boiled rice.