- Wash the cabbage and finely shred the cabbage into about 2 inches long pieces. (Start cutting the cabbage from a side. Then change the side to get even pieces).
- Wash the green peas and keep aside.
- Make a paste of coriander leaves, ginger and tomatoes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in the wok on medium heat . Add cumin seeds.
- When seeds change the color add asafoetida. Reduce the heat and add green peas and chopped chilies and fry for few seconds.
- Once peas are soften add cabbage and let it cook 10-12 minutes.
- Mix tomato paste in it. Now add turmeric powder, salt,red chili powder, garam masala, kasoori methi and coriander powder mix well . Cover the lid and cook the vegetables on low heat until cabbage get tender.
- Serve with chapati.