5- Green Chillies
2 Tsp- Kashmiri chilli powder
3-4 Tbsp- Dhania Powder
4 Tomatoes Halved cut in to thick slices
Ginger- 2-3 inches long, cut in to sticks
10-12 - Cloves garlic
One Small piece- Kokum ( Kodampulli)
Pinch of Roasted Methi Powder
2 Sticks Curry leaves
- Extract the coconut milk. For this first time run the grated coconut though the mixer ( with some salt) for a thick, concentrated batch of milk.keep a side. Repeat this two more time and again keep it separately.
- Grind chillies, dhania and methi together with the third bach of milk and pour over the fish pieces.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies to this marinade.
- After about an hour or two, move this to a wide flat container, place on high flame.
- Add second batch of coconut milk, tomatoes and cover to cook until the gravy thickens.
- Add the first batch of coconut milk and let simmer for two or three minutes.
- Add 2 sticks of curry leaves and Kokum( kodampulli).
- Serve with brown rice.