1. Prawns- 200gm
2. Red chili powder- 1/2 Tsp
3. Black pepper powder- 1/2 Tsp
4. Ginger Paste- 1/2 Tsp
5. Garlic Paste- 1/2 Tsp
6. Tomato- 1( finally chopped)
7. Small ( Kerala) onion- 1 cup( crushed)
8. Garlic- 1 ( finally chopped)
9. Ginger- 4 Tbsp chopped
10. Mustard seed- 1/2 Tsp
11. Vinegar- 4 Tbsp
12. water- 1/2 cup
13. Salt- As per taste
14. Dry red chili- 1/4 cup( remove seeds and cut in to pieces)
- Heat oil and fry Dry red chili and keep a side.
- Prawns, red chili powder, black pepper powder, garlic paste, ginger paste, tomato salt and water mix together and cook it till water evaporate.
- Heat the oil put mustard seeds and then add crushed onion saute for few minutes till it gets light brown.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger in it and again saute for few minutes.
- Now add cooked prawns in it and cook till it get dry and put vinegar too.
- at last add fry dry red chilli and mix it well.