250 gm baby potaoes
2 big Onion
2 green chilii
11/2 " ginger
3-4 cloves garlic
3 Medium size tomato
7-8 cashew nut ( soaked in water)
1/2 cup curd well beaten
1/2 Tsp turmeric powder
1 Tsp chilli powder
1 tsp kasoori methi/ chopped coriander leaves.
- Half boil the baby potatoes the then deep fry it and keep a side.
- Heat a kadahi add 1 tsp oil, onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic, dalchini, cloves, illaichi and saute till onion gets transparent and keep it a side to cool. then make smooth paste of it.
- In a mixer add tomato and cashew nut and make smooth paste.
- Heat the oil and add mustard seed when it start splutter add onion paste saute till it turn light brown.
- Add tomato paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and saute till oil comes up. Add fried potatoes.
- Mix curd( make sure curd should be in butter milk form) continuously stir till it get little thick.
- Garnish with Kasuri Methi or Coriander leaves. Serve with Paratha.