Boneless chicken breast- 2
Ginger Paste 1 tbsp
Ginger sliced 2"
Salt to taste
3-4 Green chilies
1/4 tsp MSG (Monsodium Glutamate)
Lemon Juice 2 tsp
Red chilli paste 1 tsp
Cornflour 1 tbsp
Onion cut into cubes 1 medium
Spring onion chopped 1 stalk
Soya sauce 1 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp + to deep fry
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces and put them into a bowl.
- Add ginger paste, lemon juice, salt, half of MSG, 1/2 tsp red chilli paste and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Beat the egg and add half of it to the chicken.
- Add cornflour and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan add chicken pieces. One at a time and deep fry on medium flam untill golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a non stick pan add slice ginger pieces, copped green chillies saute untill the raw smell of ginger disappear.
- Add 1/2 tsp red chilli paste, soya sauce, 1 tsp lemon juice, salt and remaining MSG and mix well.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and Onion and cook.
- Drain the chicken on absorbent paper. Add it to the wok.
- Add half of spring onion and toss so that all the chicken pieces are well coated with the sauce.
- Transfer into a serving bowl garnish with remaining spring onion and serve hot.