3 eggs (well beaten with a pinch of salt)
1 finely chopped onion
3 finely chopped tomatoes
coriander leaves (cilantro)
2 tbsp. ginger and garlic paste
salt to taste
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp. garam masala
1 tsp. jeera
1 tsp. turmeric
2 tbsp Oil
- Beat eggs, add coriander leaves (cilantro) and make an half inch Omelette.
- Cut into square pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan and add jeera to hot oil.
- Add the onions and fry till they are golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, ginger and garlic paste and fry till all water from the tomatoes
has dried up.
- Now add 2 cups of water. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric, garam
masala and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes add cut Omelettes and leave the lid of the pan open for 2
minutes. Turn off the stove and let it rest.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves. Serve Hot with Chappathis or