1 loaf Long bread ( Baguette)
5 tbsp Garlic cheese spread
2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 tsp oregano
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded processed cheese
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take a large bowl, add the garlic cheese, garlic and salt as required and mix well.
- Cut the loaf into 2-3 cm slices, not completely.
- Spread the garlic mixture over the loaf.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese( mozzarella and processed both), oregano and chopped coriander leaves over it.
- Now toast these in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes till the slices have turned golden.
- If you do not have an oven, you could keep these on a flat tawa/griddle and toast them on low heat till the butter melts.
- Serve immediately.