Peanuts 1/2 cup
Mint leaves 4 tbsp finely chopped
Green Chillies 3 finely chopped
Garlic 1-2 cloves
Small onion 4-5 sliced
Salt as per taste
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Dry Red chillies 3 cut into small pieces
- Soak the Peanut in hot water for 10-15 minutes and blanch them by rubbing it with your hand or dry roast and remove skin.
- Put the peanut, green chillies, Garlic, Small onion, mint leaves, salt and water in a mixer and blend well till smooth paste.
- Remove from mixer and add lemon juice in it.
- Heat a wok add oil, mustard seeds when it start splutter add red chillies and curry leaves.
- Pour into chutney and serve with idali or dosa.