1 cup Kabuli chana soaked over night in water
with 1/2 tsp soda bicarb
2 cups tomato puree
3 minced onions
1 tsp ginger, garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp anardana powder
1/2 cup of oil
3 green chilli slit
1 oinion cut into rings
- Boil chana with some water in pressure cooker till it becomes very soft.
- Heat oil in a pan , add onion and ginger garlic paste. Fry till it turn brown.
- Add tomato puree and all masala powder and blend.
- Add chanas ( mashing a few make a thick gravy). Add salt simmer till dark in colour.
- Garnish with fried slit chilli, coriander leaves and onion rings.