2 Cup Maida
3/4 cup yoghurt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp sugar
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Mix maida, salt and baking powder together and sieve it to mix well.
- Add yoghurt and sugar, mix this to the flour, add enough lukewarm water and knead it into a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it aside in warm place for fermentation.
- Divide into 10-12 equal portion, roll them into a balls. Cover and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Grease your palm with a little oil and flatten the balls. Roll into like a big puri.
- Heat oil in a kadahi and deep fry bhaturas on high flame.
- Serve with Chhole will be best.