2 Potato Medium size
1/2 Cauliflower chopped
1 Carrot chopped
1/2 cup Green peas
2 Onion finely chopped
2 Green chilli paste
2 Tomato medium size chopped
1 pod Garlic paste
3 tsp kashmiri Red chilli powder
2 tsp Pav bhaji masala
3 tsp Butter
- Boil all the vegetables ( potato, cauliflower, green peas, carrot )
- Mash the vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat a wok put ghee and add green chilli and garliac paste saute for few minutes or fry till the raw smell of the garlic paste disappears.
- Add onion and fry it till they become transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and fry them till they become soft and mushy.
- Now add the chilly powder and pav bhaji masala.
- Mix the dry masalas well. Fry for few minutes till the raw smell of the masala disappears.
- Now add the mashed vegetables.
- Combine the mashed vegetables well with the masala.
- Add some water. Keep on stirring and let the vegetable simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- If the vegetable becomes too dry and then add some more water.
- Pour some butter over it.
- Serve hot with Pav .