For the Kofta
125 gm Amul cheese (mashed)
50 gm Cornflour
1/2 tsp Pepper powder
Oil for frying
250 gm Onion ( grated)
200 gm Tomato puree
3" ginger ( grated)
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
Salt as per taste
- Mix mashed cheese with cornflour and pepper. Knead well.
- form into kofta and deep fry till light brown. Drain and keep aside.
- To make gravy heat oil in a pan and saute Onion till brown. Add ginger and fry well.
- Add tomato puree, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and fry on low fire till oil separates.
- Add water according to consistency of gravy required. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add koftas and boil for further 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with Parathas or tandoori rotis.