2 tbsp Butter
Salt to taste
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
8-10 Cashew nut crushed
1 tsp kasuri methi
2 green chillies( slit)
1 cup milk
3 tsp ginger-garlic-onion paste
1 onion sliced
2 capsicum chopped
200 gm cottage cheese cut in long pieces
300 gm tomato puree
- Heat butter in a pan till it melt. Add the sliced Onion, green chillies, capsicum and fry for 5 minutes till the raw taste goes away. Remove in bowl.
- In the same butter in pan, add red chilli powder & fry. Add a little milk at a time reduce heat to low and keep cooking the masala cook till oil leaves the masala.
- Add tomato puree, cover & saute well for 10-15 minutes till oil floats on top.
- Add cumin powder, salt to taste and garam masala and mix well. Add the ground cashew nut and Kasuri methi and mix well.
- Add the fixed vegetables & 1 cup of water and mix.
- Cover & cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and mix so the masala gets mix well with the cheese.
- Serve garnish with kasuri methi.