Banana flower 1
Ginger 1 inch piece
Green chilly 2
Pepper powder 2 tsp
Curry leaves few
Coriander leaves few chopped
Garam masala 1 tsp
Salt as required
Maida/ cornflour 1cup
Bread crumbs 1 cup
Oil for frying
- Remove the outer layers from the banana flower. Wash well and chop finely.
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of turmeric powder to the finely chopped banana flower and cook well.
- Boil and peel potatoes. Mash them.
- Heat little oil and saute onion. When it is transparent, add chopped green chillies , ginger and curry leaves fry it for few seconds till the smell of ginger comes out.
- Then add coriander leaves. Stir. Add garam masala, pepper powder , salt , cooked banana flower in to this . Stir well. Add mashed potatoes too. Let it cool .
- Take little from this and make cutlets in the desired shapes.