Besan 1 1/2 cup
Curd 2 tbsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Baking soda 1 pinch
Curd 1/2 cup
Green chiili ginger paste 2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cream /Malai 2 tbsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Hing a pinch
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- For making Gatta mix Besan with curd, salt, Baking soda and oil and make a dough with the help of water. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Boil water in Vessel , make 1/2" roll of the besan. As water start boiling put gatta into it and cook for 10-12 minutes. Now cut the gatta as desired length. And keep aside.
- Heat a pan put oil then splutter the cumin seeds. Add turmeric, coriander powder, Tomato puree, green chilli and ginger paste saute tiil oil comes up.
- Add red chilli powder stir continuously 4-5 minutes.
- Add Cream/Malai saute for 2 minutes and then mix well beaten curd into it and stir continuously till masala completely fried.
- Add water seived from gatta stir continuously till it boiled.
- Now add the gatta and add salt, garama masala mix well and coom for further 2 minutes cover with lid.
- Serve garnished with Coriander leaves.