150 gm sabudana (sago)
400 gm potatoes
2-3 green chillies
50 gm peanuts
50 gm fresh coriander
3 tbsp oil
4 tbsp sugar
3 curry leaves
- Wash and soak the sabudana for 5-6 hours, when they get soft drain the water.
- Boil the potatoes with skin. Remove the skin and let it cool. Grate the potatoes and keep aside.
- Saute chopped green chillies and peanut, curry leaves and ginger.
- Mix together grated the potatoes, sabudana and the sauteed green chillies, peanuts, curry leaves and ginger.
- Also add sugar and chopped coriander leaves to the mixture.
- Mix well make small pattice and deep fry.