1 cup sweet corn
2 potatoes boiled
1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Breadcrumbs made from 4 slices
2-3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
Salt as per taste
1/2" ginger grated
2 green chillies chopped
- Grind the sweetcorn in a mixer to form a coarse paste. Peel the potatoes and mash them.
- In a bowl put sweetcorn paste, potatoes, capsicum, green chillies, salt, grated ginger, green coriander leaves, half of breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Take flour in a bowl, put little water ( 4-6 tbsp water at a time) black pepper, salt and mix well to remove all lumps and make a thin batter.
- Make lemon size balls from the sweetcorn mixture, flatten them, dip them in flour batter, roll them in breadcrumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry cutlets in hot oil until they turn brown from both sides.
Note :- You can also shallow fry it .