1 packet glucose biscuits
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tbsp. walnuts crushed
1/2 tin condensed milk
1 tsp. cornflour
1 tbsp. butter, softened
4-5 drops vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup coconut fine white flakes
- Put glucose biscuits in a plastic bag, crushed coarsely with rolling pin. Make a
paste of cornflour, cocoa and half the milk.
- Heat remaining milk to a boil, pour into cocoa paste, mix till well blended. Empty
condensed milk, butter, essence into a large bowl. Beat till light and blended.
- Add cocoa milk mixture, mix again. Add crushed biscuits and walnuts, mix well.
On a clean dusted surface, press out mixture into a square.
- Mark out square piece with a knife. Allow to cool completely. Cut pieces fully.
Place in a tray on greaseproof paper and chill till well set.
- Serve chilled. Store in refrigerator till required.