Mashrooms 250 gms
2-3 tbsp oil
2-3 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
Paste of 3 tomatoes, 1 green chilli, 1" ginger and 10-12 cashew nuts
1/4 tsp red chilly powder
Salt as per taste
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp dry fenugreek leaves ( Kasuri methi)
A pinch of Hing
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- make a thin slices of mashrooms.
- Also cut capsicum and remove stalk and seeds. Make medium size square pieces of capsicum.
- Heat 2 tsp oil. When oil gets hot add capsicum pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes until becomes little crunchy.
- Now take them in a bowl.
- Add rest of the oil in wok. when its gets heated add asafoetida, cumin seeds and turmeric powder saute for few minutes then add tomato,green chilly, ginger and cashew nut paste in it.
- Cook untill oil starts floating on the surface.
- Also add coriander powder, red chilly powder and dry fenugreek leaves saute till masal becomes greasy .
- Now add mashrooms, roasted capsicums,slat, garam masala and green coriander leaves.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water to make gravy. Mix well.
- Now cover the wok with lid cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Curry is ready serve with roti or pulav.