200 gm Paneer( cut into pieces)
3-4 Large tomato finely chopped
1 tsp chopped ginger
2 tbsp ghee/oil
2 green cardamoms seeds crushed
2 green chillies
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp tomato ketchup
4 tbsp cashew nut paste
2 tsp Kasoori methi ( dry fenugreek leaves)
1/2 cup cream or malai
- Make a puree of tomatoes, ginger and green chilly.
- Heat oil/ghee in a wok, add tomatoes puree,saute for few minutes add green cardamoms powder, red chilly powder, salt and garam masala saute again till oil comes up.
- Add tomato ketchup stir for 4 minutes.
- Add cashew nut paste and kasoori methi, mix well cook for 3 minutes.
- Add paneer( I preferred to soak paneer in warm water with orange color) into it with 1/2 cup color water.
- Cook for few minutes. Add cream to get thick gravy. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with chapati or Rice.