Mutton – 500 gm (Boneless cubed)
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsps
salt – as per taste
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Onions – 2 large sliced
Garlic – 2 large pods sliced
Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
Fresh Coconut sliced – 1/2 cup
Oil – 3 tbsps ( Preferably coconut oil)
For Spice Powder
Red dry chillis – 5-6
Black pepper corns – 1 tsp
Fennel – 1 tsp
Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
Cloves – 3
Cinnamon – 1 inch stick
Cardamom – 2
- All ingredients under spice powder, dry roast and grind into powder and keep aside.
- Wash mutton and drain then add salt,lemon juice,ginger-garlic paste and spice powder and mix well and marinade for 10 minutes.
- Boil the marinated mutton with 1/2 cup of water in a pressure cooker for 10 about minutes.
- Heat a large wok add oil and fry fresh coconut slices till light brown and remove.
- In the same oil add garlic and onion slices and saute for few minutes, then add cooked mutton, curry leaves and fried coconut slices and stir fry well till dry and done.
- Serve hot with parathas ,rotis .