Recipe shared by Disha Gandhi.....
Buffalo Milk – 8 cups (divided)
Sugar – 1 cup
Saffron – pinch
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Pistachios & Almonds – 2 Tbsp, roughly chopped
Ready made Rasgulla- As required
- Take milk in a vessel and put it on flame to boil.
- Constantly stir, add sugar and saffron let it boil in medium flame.
- constantly go in stir make sure that it does not get settle in the bottom of vessel.
- Boil the milk, it should be reduce to half.
- So the milk will become thick and creamy.
- Add chopped almonds and green pista in to the milk.
- Remove from the gas. Stir continuously till it cools.
- After the milk cools down add squeezed rasgulla in it. ( Squeeze out ras totally from rasgulla or else it will become to much sweet)
- Now keep this in fridge for 10-12 hours.
- Serve cold.