Rice- 1/2 kg ( cooked)
Egg - 5 nos
Cinnamon - 1"
Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
cloves - 5-6
Bay leaves - 2
Onion - 4 Big ( 2 sliced and 2 chopped)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
Garlic strips - 1/2"
Tomato - 2 Big chopped
Yogurt -1/2 cup
Mint leaves - As per requirement
Coriander leaves - As per requirement
Lemon - 1
Green chilly- 2 slit
Salt - As per taste
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Heat the pan and fried the sliced onion to brownish. Ans keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a deep pan . Add green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves and black pepper and saute till fragrant.
- Add chopped onions and saute till golden.Add ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes are soften.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, ginger strips,slit green chilly and salt and saute.
- Add yogurt half the fried onions, half mint leaves, half coriander leaves and lemon juice and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add slashed eggs add 1/2 cup water and mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Spread a layer of cooked rice over the egg curry, sprinkle coriander leaves, mint leaves over it and remaining fried onions over it.
- Add some ghee all around.
- Cover and cook on high heat 5 minutes. Lower the heat and cook for 4-5 minutes.