Basmati Rice 500 gms.
Chicken cut into small
Onions (sliced fine and
fried till crisp) 5 nos.
Cloves 2 nos.
Shahjeera 2 Tsp
Dalchini 2 pieces
Elaichi 3 nos.
Green chilies 4 nos.
Green coriander , chopped 1
Pudina chopped 1 small
Ginger Garlic paste 3
Curd beaten 1 cup
Lime juice 2 nos.
Ghee /Oil 5 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Boil egg- 4
1. Grind the cloves, shahjeer, Dalchini and Elaichi in fine dry powdered. Keep aside.
2. To the chicken apply the ginger - garlic paste and beaten
Curd, grind powdered masala,fine chopped coriander leaves, Pudina leaves, half fried onion, slit green chillies and one Lemon juice and Set aside for 1- 2 hours.
3. Take a vessel boil enough water with sabut garam masala i.e. 2-3 cloves, 3 chhota elaichi, 2 bada elaichi, 1” dalchini, salt and half lemon juice. Once water get boil add washed and soked Basmati Rice in to it. Let it done ¾ remove from heat and remove the excess water from rice. Keep aside to get cool.
4. Heat a deep pan/ kadahi pour the marinated chicken in it with 1 cup of water. Cook till chicken is done.
5. Take a heavy bottomed kadahi or pan and line it with ghee.
6. Spread a layer of rice and cover it with half of the chicken.
Sprinkle half of the pudina and coriander leaves , fried onion
7.Cover with rice, followed by a chicken layer. Finish with a
8. Cover tightly and place over a griddle for dum for 10
minutes. Serve hot, garnished with eggs cut into halves.