Prawn- ½ Kg
Red Chili powder- 2 ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder- ½ Tsp
Black Pepper powder- 1 Tsp
Ginger paste- 1 ½ Tsp
Garlic Paste- 1 ½ Tsp
Onion- 2 (Finally Chopped)
Coconut oil- 6 Tbsp
Salt- As per taste
- Clean and wash the Prawns and then marinate it with turmeric, chili powder, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste and salt for ½ an hours.
- Take one heavy bottom pan and put oil and the onion and curry leaves. Saute it for few minutes.
- As onion get little brown in colour put marinated prawns in it and saute at least 5 minutes.
- Now close the lid and let it cook.
- When prawns completely mix with the masala and get it thick gravy remove it from heat.
- Serve with Rotis.