4 cup- Palak (spinach) cutted
2 tbsp Pudina
2-3 green chillies
1 cup milk
Salt as per taste
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp crushed garlic
1 tbsp ginger julienne
- Boil 2 cup water and add spinach in to it, and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Combine the spinach, Pudina, green chillies and blend in a mixer to a paste.
- Transfer the puree in to a pan add milk and 1 1/2 cup water and boil it.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice mix well and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- For tempering heat the ghee add the garlic saute till tender golden.
- Add it to shorba and mix well simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Garnished with ginger julienne