½ cup Cauliflower(grated)
1 no. Green Chilies(chopped)
1 bunch Coriander leaves(chopped)
1 tsp. saunf
¼ tsp. chat masala
50 gms. Flour
1 tbsp. Clarified Butter
Salt to taste
1. Knead flour adding some water.
2. Mix grated cauliflower, green chilly, coriander leaves and other ingredients.
3. Fill this mixture into the ball of kneaded flour.
4. Spread it on a flat surface to make a shape of 6 inches round paratha.
5. Heat a flat pan and fry the paratha on both sides using desi ghee till golden brown.
6. Serve hot with yogurt or raita.