3 cups cooked rice
4 eggs, beaten well
1 onion, chopped finely
1/2 cup boiled peas
1/4 cup finely chopped french beans,
1/4 cup carrots, chopped and boiled
1" ginger, grounded
4 garlic flakes, grounded
3 green chillies, chopped finely
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp oil
salt as per taste
chopped coriander leaves for
Chopped Green Onion
1 tsp soy sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onion till golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, simmer for a minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and simmer for 2 minute.
- Add the beaten eggs and stir continuously till well set (for about 5 min).
- Add chopped and boiled vegetables and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add Salt and garam masala. Add cooked rice and mix it well.
- If soy sauce needed add it and stir once again. Cover the pan and let it cook
for 5 minutes
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.