1 cup Bengal gram flour( Besan)
1 cup Thick curd/ Buttermilk
2 cup of water
1 tsp of ginger & green chilli paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
Salt as per taste
2 tbsp grated coconut
Chopped Coriander leaves
- Mix together Bengal gram flour and curd. Add ginger green chilli paste mix well.
- Add 2 cup of water, salt and turmeric powder mix well until get a smooth paste.
- Cook this mixer on low heat till it turns thick and well cooked. ( approximate 10 minutes)
- Remove from heat and spread on non greased plate/surface immediately.
- Let it cool for 3-5 minutes now cut into broad strips.
- Heat oil add mustard seeds when it start splutter pour it on the Khandvi strips.
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.