Whole Red Chilli- 3
Ginger 2" Finely sliced
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp Amchur ( dry Mango) Powder
Salt to tasteOil
- Wash and cut the potatoes into 2" inches thin slices( like french fry). And soak in the water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non stick wok add whole red chilli ( cut in to 3-4 pieces) and ginger slices.
- Saute till ginger turn brown now add potaoes and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, salt and Amchur powder in it and toss well.
- Cook till potatoes turn brown or completely cooked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.