2 Cup dry peas( soaked in water for 3-4 hrs)
1 large Onion finely chopped
2 tsp Garlic and green chilli paste
2 medium Tomato chopped
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp Shimla mirch powder
2 tsp Usal/ Pav bhaji masala
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp butter
Salt as per taste
chopped coriander leaves
- Pressure cook dry peas till it well cooked.
- Heat a kadahi add oil, gralic green chilli paste saute for 2 minutes. Add chopped onion saute till it trun light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till it turn soft or oil come ups. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, pav bhaji/ Usal masala, salt and 1/2 cup of water and mix well for 5-8 minutes till masala well cooked.
- Add cooked Peas in it and mix well add sufficient water cover the lid and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add butter and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with Pav.
Note- For Garnishing you can use Farsan ( Namkin) also.