250 gm Paneer
3 Medium size Onion chopped
1 1/2" Ginger chopped
10-12 Garlic chopped
2-3 Green Chillies chopped
2 Big Tomatoes chopped
All spices( cinnamon, cloves, big n small Cardamom, flower,)
7-8 Cashew nut ( soaked in water)
1 1/2 tsp Red chiili powder non spicy
1 Tsp dhania powder
salt as per taste
2 pinch of edible orange color
- Take 5-6 cup lukewarm water, put edible color and soak paneer in it 1/2 an hour.
- Heat a kadahi put 1 tsp oil add onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli and all spices saute till onion get little brown. Remove it in separate bowl keep aside to get cool.
- In same kadahi saute tomato till it tender.
- Make a smooth paste of Onion ,garlic ,ginger, green chilli, and spices. Keep aside. Then make tomato paste and lastly cashew nut paste keep all separately.
- Heat a kadai or pan put some oil then Onion paste saute it till paste get little brown color and then mix tomato paste, chilli powder, dhania powder and salt cook till oil separate.
- Now add paneer and its color water in it and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cashew nut paste cook for 5 minutes stir continuously.
- Remove from heat garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Serve with Naan or roti.