Ingredients ( For Pancakes)
2 cups Maida
3 tbsp powdered sugar
2 pinch of cinnamon powder
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cup lukewarm milk
Oil for frying
For the Filling
2 cups grated coconut
2 tbsp butter
3-4 tbsp thick sugar syrup
50 gm raisin
50 gm chopped and blenched almonds
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancakes in a mixing bowl till well blended. Take care to see that no lumps form
- Heat a non stick pan add 2 tbsp of butter.
- Fry the coconut in butter on low flame for 2-3 minutes. Mix in the syrup and stir well.
- Add the dry fruits and put off the flame.
- Heat a non stick tawa and brush it with oil. Take a big spoonful of the pancake batter and spread it on the tawa to obtain a circular pancake.
- Cook the pancake on both sides. place a portion of the filling in the centre and fold from both sides. serve hot.