250 gm Macaroni ( Elbow shaped)
2 Tomato Puree
1 Onion grated
1 pod Garlic ( make a paste)
1 tsp Green chilli paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp magi masala (Optional)
1 tsp black pepper powder
Coriander leaves chopped.
- Boil the Macaroni with salt and little oil till it cook or get soft.
- Remove excess water pour little oil into it so that it can not get sticky.
- Heat oil in a wok add garlic and green chilli paste saute till raw smell disappear.
- Add onion paste and fry till it turn brown, mix tomato puree saute till oil comes up.
- Now mix turmeric powder, salt, magi masala and continue fry for 5 minutes to get thick gravy.
- Mix cooked Macaroni in it and mix well .
- Sprinkle the black pepper powder and once again mix it and then garnished with chopped coriander leaves.