1/2 kg Arvi
2 onions cut into rings
1/2" Ginger chopped
2-3 Green chillies cut into long pcs.
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
2 Tomato chopped
1 tsp Ajwain
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds ( Jeera)
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Dry Mango powder (amchur)
1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
- Pressure Cook Arvi with 3 cups of water and 2 tsp salt give one whistle. Keep on low flame for 4 minutes.
- Peel and flatten each piece between the palm.
- Heat oil put 4-5 pcs Arvi at one time in oil. Fry till golden brown. remove from oil keep aside.
- Heat oil reduce flame , add Jeera and Ajwain saute till Jeera turns golden.
- Add onion rings cook till soft add turmeric powder and mix.
- Now add tomatoes and cook 2 minutes till it gets soft. Add ginger and stir for a minutes.
- Add chilli powder, Dry mango powder, salt, and coriander powder stir to mix well. Add 2-3 tbsp water and boil it.
- Add Arvi mix well. Now add Coriander leaves and green chilly stir for 2 minutes and serve with Roti/ Parathas.