Rava (2 cups),
Chopped Onion (medium 1 pcs),
Chopped Green Chilly (3-4 pcs),
Crushed Ginger (1/2 inch long),
Salt as required
Curry leaves 2 sprig
Mustard seed (1/2 tsp),
Dry red chilli 3
Oil 2 tbsp
Water 2 cups
- Fry the rava till it becomes mild brown.
- Heat the Oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onion, chilly, ginger, red chilli and coriander leaves to it and fry for 2 minutes.till it tender.
- Add 2 cups water and and salt and allow it to boil.
- Add rava into the boiling water stirring continuously, so that no lumps are formed.. Cook until it is thick