Palak 4 cup
Water 1 cup
Paneer cube 1 cup
Onion 1 big sliced
Milk 1/4 cup
Garlic 2 tsp finely chopped
Jeera 2 tsp
Cinnamon 2 sticks
Butter 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Wash palak, put it in a pot,add salt and water, boil until just soft. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a wokt, add jeera, garlic, cinnamon, green chillies, and onions, saute till garlic and onions turn golden brown. Grind this with boiled palak in a mixer.(don't throw away the water in which the palak is boiled, you can use it for grinding or cooking). Grind into smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining butter in wok, add grind palak and paneer cubes, reduce the heat and cook for 15 mins.
- Add milk, and cook again for 10 mins till thick.
- Garnish with onion rings and slitted green chillies.
- Serve with jeera rice or parathas