Chicken 1 kg
Onion 1/2 cup slice
Tomato 3/4 cup chopped
Garlic 2 tsp chopped
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Curry leaves 8-10
Salt as per taste
- Clean, wash and skin the chicken. Cut it into twelve pieces.
- Make peppercorns to a coarse powder.
- Mix salt, crushed peppercorns and turmeric powder with the chicken pieces. Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok. Mix onions and cloves.Stir fry on medium heat till onions turns light brown.
- Add chopped garlic and stir fry for a minute. Mix coriander powder and chopped tomatoes. Stir till oil leaves the sides.
- Mix marinated chicken,curry leaves and half cup of water. Covered with lid, stirring occasionally, till chicken is completely cooked.
- Serve hot with Paratha.