100 gm Grated Paneer
1 big Onion Finely chopped
1" ginger grated
Coriander leaves chopped
2 Green chillies finely chopped
1 tsp garam masala powder
Salt as per taste
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1/2 tsp Suanf( fennel seed)
- Make dough out of whole wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any paratha / roti.
- In a bowl mix all the stuffing ingredients.
- Make a small and roll it into a roti shape fill stuffing then slowly roll it like a paratha.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa .
- Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or ghee.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour oil or ghee on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve paneer paratha hot with yogurt (curd) and your favorite chutney or with pickle.
Note: Do not add salt to the filling before, as it will leave water. Add salt only at the time of preparation.