2 cup whole wheat flour ( Aatta)
1/4 cup semolina (Rawa)
1/2 cup mashed Potato ( boiled and mashed)
1 cup fresh Tomato Puree
1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
1 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
salt to taste
1 teaspoon oil for moyan
Oil for frying
- In a big bowl, Mix mashed potato, Aatta, Rawa, tomato puree, salt, Chopped coriander leaves, chili powder and oil.
- Make a medium stiff dough. Cover and keep the dough aside for 10 minutes.
- Now make small balls from the dough, dust with flour and roll out each dough ball thinly into a poori.
- Heat the oil in a deep wok and gently drop the poories in the hot oil.
- Now gently press the poori with a frying spoon on the top of poori so that poori will puff and turn it.
- Fry it from both sides till golden brown. Remove from the wok and drain extra oil with paper napkin.
- Serve it hot with pickle / Aloo bhaji.