1/2 Liter Buttermilk
2 cups of Besan
2 medium roughly chopped onions
Salt to taste
2 tsp of red chili powder
2 tsp. of amchoor ( Dry Mango powder)
1 tsp. of turmeric
1 tsp. of azwain
2 dry red chili
- Blend / Mix buttermilk, besan, salt , chili powder, amchoor and turmeric and keep aside
- Add 3 tsp. oil in non stick pan.
- Add azwain and onions.
- When Onions turn golden brown add the Buttermilk mixture.
- Simmer it to low heat and constantly stir after every 5 minutes each .Repeat the process till it is fully cooked.It can take around 30-40 minutes.
- Take another pan and add 2 tsp of oil and add dry red chilli.
- Take out the kadhi in a bowl and add the red chili on top of the kadhi and serve hot with Rice or Chapati’s