Peas (shelled) 1 kg
Onions 3 medium
Ginger 2 inch piece
Corinder leaves chopped
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Oil 4 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Chop the onions and ginger finely.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add onions, ginger and salt.
- When the onions are brown, add turmeric and chilli powder.
- Add tomatoes and cook for a few minutes until the oil seperates.
- Then add enough water to make a thick gravy.
- Add peas and pressure cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with garam masala and chopped coriander before serving.