Capsicum medium 450 gm
Potatoes 450 gm
Onions 4 Medium
Coriander leaves finely chopped 1 cup
Garam masala 2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Oil / ghee 3 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Wash the capsicums and pat them dry with a kitchen cloth.
- Remove the stalks and about 1/2 cm of the surrounding flesh using a sharp knife. Keep the top aside.
- Carefully scoop out all the seeds with a spoon. Put a little salt inside and keep them upside down.
- Boil the potatoes and cut them into small pieces, chop the onions and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil and fry the onions till golden brown, add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, garam masala, potatoes and chopped coriander. Saute for a while.
- Take off from heat and fill the capsicums with the potato mixture and cover with lids.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake in a slow oven ( you can shallow fry them in tawa also) till the capsicums are tender. Serve hot.