Raw Rice - ½ kg
Black Gram - ½ kg
Ghee - 3 sp
Salt - As per taste
- Wash and soak rice and black gram for 4-6 hours.
- Grind and keep aside for nearly 8 hours.
- Put required salt and water, mix it together.
- Heat the frying pan and apply ghee on it, pour one ladle mixture on the frying pan and spread evenly thin it.
- Put little ghee on its top. When it turns brown, turn the side and cook well.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney http://baawarchikhana.blogspot.in/2013/06/coconut-chutney-kerala-style.html or Peanut chutney http://baawarchikhana.blogspot.in/2013/09/peanut-chutney.html.