250 gm Potatoes
1/2 cup Sago ( sabudana)
1 Onion chopped
2 Green chillies chopped
1 cup Bread crumbs
Oil For frying
Salt To taste
- Boil the potatoes and mash them thoroughly. Keep aside.
- Soak the sago in Water for about 2 hours and then drain it properly.
- Mix mashed potatoes, sago, green chillies, onion and salt together.
- Make small vadas of the mixture.
- Roll them in bread-crumbs and deep fry in oil.
- Take them out of the oil directly on a kitchen paper.
- The paper soak up the excess oil.
- Serve with mint chutney or tomato sauce.