Whole chicken wigs
2 tbsp fresh garlic paste
2 tbsp fresh ginger paste
2 tbsp Red chilli paste ( tandoori colour)
1 tsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp white pepper powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup white flour
3/4 cup cornstarch
- Wash the chicken under running water and drain well.
- Cut of the wing tips remove thin bone and pull the flesh to one end of the thick bone to make a lollipop.
- Place the chicken lollipop in a deep bowl. Add garlic, ginger paste, 1 tsp red chilli paste, suace, vinegar, white pepper powder and salt. Stir well.
- When all wings are well coated with the marinade, cover the bowl with lid and keep in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Combine white flour, cornstrach, eggs, oil ( 6tbsp) and the remaining red chilli paste in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add 1 tbsp water and whisk to make a thick batter. or pouring consistance.
- Rest the batter for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok o high flame, reduce heat to medium, dip the marinated wings in batter and gently slide into oil, a few at a time.
- Cook it turnin frequently with a slotted spoon, for 3-4 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain with slotted spoon on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with sauce