1/2 Chicken leg and breast pieces
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
Salt as per taste
Black pepper powder as per requirement
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp chat masala powder
1 cup cornflakes
1 cup bread crumbs
1 egg beaten
- Heat a pan add chicken pieces, ginger and garlic paste, a little red chilli powder, a little black pepper powder, salt chat masala, garam masala and a little water and cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, till tender.
- Remove the chicken pieces.
- Mix the bread crumbs and cornflakes and crush lightle with your hands.
- Heat the oil in a wok.
- Coat the chicken pieces in egg then coat it with cornflakes. Once again coat with egg and cornflakes and deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- Remove in a plate. Serve hot with or without sauce.
Note : - You can serve with potato wedges and french fries for kids.