1 medium cauliflower
3 tbsp Oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
2” ginger strips
3 Green chilies slit
¼ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp red chili powder
½ tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves chopped
- Separate florets of cauliflower. Wash and drain.
- Cut potatoes in cubes. Heat oil saute cumin seeds, ginger strips and slit chilies.
- Add the cauliflower and potatoes and stir well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt mix well.
- Sprinkle some water , cover and cook till it done.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with roti.