Recipe shared by Twinkle Mehta
For Pizza sauce
5 big tomatoes
3 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp dry Basil
1 tsp chilly sauce
1 tbsp Red chilly powder
1 tbsp cornflour
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/4 cup sweet corn
1 cup Basmati rice
1/4 cup broccoli
2 tbsp butter
1 big onion finely chopped
3 tbsp green capsicum (diced)
3 tbsp yellow capsicum
3 tbsp red capsicum
3 tbsp alepino
1 tsp red chilly flex
1 tsp oregano
Salt as per taste
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Olives and Nacho chips for garnishing.
- Soak the rice for 1/2 hour then 3/4 boil and strain the excess water and keep aside.
- Now make pizza sauce- Take tomatoes and blanch it and then peel the skin and cut into small pieces.
- Heat a pan add olive oil put chopped garlic and saute for few minutes and then add chopped tomatoes again saute for few minutes.
- Add salt, red chilly flex,oregano, dry basil, chilly sauce and red chilly powder and mix all together in high flame till it dry.
- Make a paste of cornflour with the help of 1 tbsp water and mix it into the tomatoes gravy, stir continuously.
- Add tomato ketchup mix well. Sauce is ready keep aside.
- Boil corn, broccoli and keep aside.
- Heat a pan add butter add chopped onion saute it, add boil corn, broccoli, all types of capsicum,alepino ,red chilly flex,oregano, salt and boil rice and put off the gas immediately and mix it very well. Add chopped coriander and close the lid for 2 minutes.
- For Assemble - Take a bowl put rice then press it,pour pizza sauce over it, the, add grated processed cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Keep in microwave for 2 and 1/2 minutes.
- Garnish with finely cut olive and nacho chips . Ready to serve